Monday, April 23, 2012

Pieces of Thesis

I feel like, normally, the correct way to do this is to wait until after the show. Honestly, I can't imagine many people going to my Senior Show stumbling randomly upon this blog, so I feel I have nothing to fear. Now for a rather large image dump of my senior thesis. It includes 16 spot illustrations and a little extra I threw in for a joker card that I never got the chance to make. I was able to create an animation to go along with my work, which I might post later. The concept is that each suit is a different gang type, and the Hearts are the 'good guys.' Spades are the typical Italian mobsters, Diamonds are the rich types, Clubs are a mish mash, low-brow petty crimes type. Hearts are the police.

So, here are the illustrations. I've posted a few before, but they've been updated since.



Jack of Diamonds
Queen of Diamonds
King of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds
Jack of Hearts 
Queen of Hearts
King of Hearts 
Ace of Hearts
Jack of Clubs
Queen of Clubs 
King of Clubs
Ace of Clubs
Jack of Spades
Queen of Spades
King of Spades
Ace of Spades 
Joker
And there you have it, the illustrations that make up my Senior Thesis. I have a lot of in progress sketches I'd like to post as well, so those are up next.



No comments:

Post a Comment