Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Been a While

Hey there, it's been some time, huh? My last post was this past summer when I was getting into physical activity. It almost killed me! Well, I'm still running on and off. I did make it to 3 consecutive miles, but gosh is it a struggle every time. I still feel slower than a turtle sometimes!

I can't say much has been going on in the art world for me. I'd been very busy making pysanky for the past couple months. I had a new year's resolution to make a doodle a day, but it only lasted til the beginning of March! So much for that! Here are a couple scans -





You know, I really thought I had more scanned, but I guess they're still sitting in the ol sketchbook! I found that as the year went on, I also had less free time. Work piled on the hours, and I promised way too many people free pysanky. Way too many. But people see them and ask for them, and how can I say no? Perhaps I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Hopefully as we move past the Easter season I can find some inspiration to put to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment